Lamprell is seeking a Senior Process Engineer
UAE based Lamprell, the leading solution provider in the energy industry in the Middle East for more than 35 years, is seeking a Senior Process Engineer who has to make report to Group Engineering Manager.
The purpose of the post is based on the following :-
Fundamental & brief Design Engineering activities for the entrusted project(s) in Petrochemical Plants, Oil & Gas Plants, Offshore Drilling Rigs etc., in reference to the Company established procedures.
Activity planning, work scheduling, allocating responsibilities to Engineers & Draftsmen, and monitoring to maintain the project schedule through resource optimization.
Preparing / assessment of PFD, P&ID's, detailed project specifications, design calculation / study, procurement specification.
Collaborate with other disciplines, user departments and Clients.
Estimation / engineering work corresponding to bids.
- Affirming planned engineering (process) progress regarding the engineering deliverables for Tenders (as required) and awarded Projects, process engineering planning & scheduling, making of progress reports, manpower & resource forecasts, time schedules of engineers, deployment of resources efficiently & competently.
- Process Design & Detail Engineering as well as executing process simulations, design calculations, Process Optimization, sizing & selection of equipments etc. for Tenders (as required) and for awarded Projects. Assessment of Clients tender documents, specifications, datasheets, verification of FEED design & calculations.
- Making of several engineering deliverables (Drawings & Documents) like Process Flow Diagrams, P & I Diagrams, Process Datasheets, Equipment Specifications, Cause & Effect Diagrams, control philosophies, shutdown philosophies, HAZOP Studies & reports, Operation & maintenance manuals etc. and offering essential engineering inputs to the other disciplines and other departments.
- Ensuring appropriate distribution of work & liability amid the process engineers, offering suitable guidance & integration of work done, keeping up the good, positive & healthy working nature amid the team of engineers to guarantee best possible productivity & efficiency.
- Make & Issue of RFQ's, evaluation of vendor's quotations, clarifications, Technical Bid Analysis etc.
- Assessment of vendor's documents, drawings, datasheets, specifications and calculations.
Qualifications: B.E. / B.TECH. / B.S. - CHEMICAL ENGINEERING distinctiveness in Petroleum / Petro Chemical Engineering preferred.
Experience: At least 15 years in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical Design Engineering (with more than 5 - 6 experience in Oil & Gas industry, in consulting OR EPC company with Design & Engineering capability)
Software Skills: Practical experience in software like HYSYS, PIPENET, PIPEPHASE, FLARENET.
Industry / Client Std: Well versed with the Engineering Stds like API, NFPA, ASME, BS / EN etc. and Client Stds such as SHELL, ARAMCO, MOBIL etc.
Interested candidates can submit their resumes to email@example.com referring Ref - Senior Process Engineer in the subject line.