MasterFrame Flat Slab Construction – A powerful software for Structural Engineers
MasterFrame Flat Slab Construction is a powerful construction program that can be applied for analyzing and designing of single and multi-storey flat slabs compliant with section 3.7 of BS 8110.
The MasterFrame facilitates the users to collaboratively analyze and design all the flat slabs. There are options for creating design automatically and these are used to arrange a multi-storey frame with alternate loading as well as analyze & design them instantly.
The software offers the following exclusive features :-
• Regular and irregular column arrangements
• Global & local floor dead and live loads
• Patch area and line loading
• Appropriate for designing ground slabs on pile caps
• Adjustable slab thickness inside each floor
• Square, rectangular and circular columns
• Changeable Flair Head, Slab Drop and Edge Beam Sizes
• Alternate loading cases automatically formed
To gather more information, visit www.masterseries.com.