Kimley-Horn, Fortune Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For, is looking for a licensed Structural/Civil (Bridge) Engineer
Kimley-Horn, the leading design consulting firm which is positioned as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For, is seeking a licensed Structural/Civil (Bridge) Engineer on full time basis. The location of the job will be Dallas, Texas. The deserving candidate has to set up bridge/structural civil design plans for public clients and join company’s structures practice in Dallas, Texas.
Qualifications & Eligibilities:
- At least 5 years of working experience (preferably from consultant background).
- Should contain a BS (MS preferred) from an ABET authorized university in the Civil Engineering stream;
- Should have sound communication, leadership and technical expertises essential to direct a team of structural engineers in production;
- Should contain a Bachelor's Degree;
- Should be well versed with the development of plans, specification and estimations for new design of and/or preservations and reconstruction of highway bridges along with a focusing on design calculations and plan production;
- Should acquire a Professional Engineer license in Texas;
- Must have experience in applying various software programs for general structural analysis, grid-analysis of curved steel girders, prestressed concrete beam designs and pier designs;
- Should be registered as P.E. - Professional Engineer.
The company is also providing opportunities for individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Image Courtesy: jalopnik.com