A position is vacant for a Senior Quantity Surveyor
Franklin Smith is looking for a knowledgeable Quantity Surveyor to work in tandem with a market leading tier one contractor from Auckland on contractual basis.
The candidate should have good experience dealing with diversified projects ranging from commercial, industrial, institutional and education sectors.
Duties & responsibilities:
• Take responsibility for cost analysis and feasibility studies
• Pricing of estimates and cost planning
• Fulfillment of take-offs
• Estimate variations
• Site-visits and accomplishing valuations of accomplished works
• Arranging cash-flows and monthly reports
• Maintain good relationship with client
Eligibilities and Skills:
• More than 8 years of working experience as a Quantity Surveyor
• Tertiary qualifications in Quantity Surveying
• Willingness to handle both pre and post contract
• Outstanding skills for relationship management
• A high level of autonomy in your working day
To apply for the post, make contact with Regan Higgins at Franklin Smith on 09 281 2862 or email your resume to email@example.com
Alternatively, go through the following link and apply online.